Telegram is a messenger with unique features that provide special features for the user. Some of these features are made available to the user by the Telegram bot. Telegram bots are programs that can be run inside the Telegram space and perform various tasks, such as training, playing games, searching, connecting to other services, and connecting with friends. There are several Telegram bot maker, one of the most useful of them has been successfully tested is the @BotFather robot. The user can create his own Bot with this simple robot with a few simple clicks. In fact, this robot will help you control your Telegram robot by creating an http API.
If you want to make a telegram bot to do something special, in this article, we will teach you How to create your own bot
Note: Make sure the latest version of the Telegram app is installed on your phone.
1-First, run the program and enter the Telegram search section from the right and top of the page.
- In the search field, type @BotFather and click on the bot to enter its home page.
- On the main page, he said what the robot can do for you: You can use this @BotFather to create your own bot and control all your boots. Now click on the START option at the bottom of the page.
- The bot sends you a message that you have to click on the / new bot option to create your own bot and then send it.
- At this stage a message will be sent to you with this text, please choose a name for your robot. Then type the name you want in the box and then click on the submit option.
- A message will be sent to you that you must select a username. The robot username must end with username_bot like kookmobile_bot. Submit it later.
- In this step, the sent message contains your robot token, which is used to access the HTTP API. Remember this token.
- So far you have been able to finish building the robot. Now you need to put your robot on the server, you can use the bot server. Open your phone’s browser and type com and enter the Telegram bot maker.
- In this step, you must create an Telegram account in Bot maker. Click on the Join option.
- In this page, enter your name, email address and password in the desired boxes, enter the verification code, activate the check box, and finally click on the membership option.
- Now you enter your user page in Bot maker. Click the menu option at the top right of the screen.
- In the window that opens, you must click on the new bot option.
Now on this page, enter the desired information in the specified boxes, in the robot token section, you must enter the same HTTP API that was sent to you in the BotFather bot, and make all the settings you want.
- Finally in Telegram bot maker click on the registration option to activate your Telegram bot. you will see that you’re Telegram bot has been successfully activated, and you can introduce it to others through various sites, groups and Telegram channels, or even other social networks of which you are a member.
Frequently Asked Questions about Telegram bot maker
- What is Chabot?
Chatbot is an automated multi-purpose assistant, an artificial intelligence software that can simulate pre-designed messages and human conversations through messaging applications such as Telegram, and send and receive them automatically, and with SendPulse service, your robot can store information and use it in the future.
- Are Telegram robots safe?
To prevent Telegram hacking and malware, do not add bots to your chats as much as possible, or do not seek help from bots while chatting and active on channels, and be sensitive to their use.
- How can we find bots in Telegram?
For creating Telegram bot maker finding a bot in Telegram is simple and easy, tap the search box and type in the name of a specific bot so that a list of bots appears in the list of results. Now select and use your desired robot.
- How to get rid of Telegram bot?
To delete a telegram robot, tap Delete and Stop in deactivation page. A confirmation message appears to remove the bot, which you can confirm by tapping OK. The bot will no longer appear in your conversation list.