Have you ever wondered if it is possible to share a video you have already recorded on Instagram live? Well, actually, it’s not possible but there’s a trick that you can use to do this. In this article, we will teach you how to stream a pre-recorded video via Instagram live and you will find out that anyone can easily stream a video that has been already recorded.
Note that we are not responsible for misusing this trick by the users and this article is only for educational purposes.
This technique can be done in two ways and if you’re using a limited free account of streaming platforms, both of these ways will cost you some money.
Two different ways for streaming a pre-recorded video via Instagram live
The first and easiest method that you can use for this, is using the InstaTV tool. But if you just want to try this trick, InstaTV is not the best option for you because you have to purchase this app.
The second method is using a video streaming service (Video Streaming Client) to play your video. This method is recommended if you want to get acquainted with this trick’s features.
pre-recorded video via Instagram
First method: InstaTV.io
Using InstaTV is the first technique you can use for streaming a pre-recorded video via Instagram live. InstaTV application is a service that performs all the operations that you need for this trick.
Working with this app is very easy and you don’t need any specific tutorial for using this method. This app is available for various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS and you can use it on any device that you have.
you can also read : How to add a fake location on Instagram?
Second method: Yellow Duck TV app and streaming encoders
The second method that we want to discuss is an easy way for streaming a pre-recorded video via Instagram live without much hassle. Take the following steps to achieve the result you want:
- Download the Yellow Duck TV app from Google Play and install it on your device.
- Continue the installation process and then enter the Yellow Duck TV program to see the login page.
- Now enter your username and password to log in to this app and create the Stream Key and URL for the process of streaming your video.
Note: this app keeps your identity information safe and you don’t need to be worried about your social media security. Also, it should be noted that the generated Stream key is only available for up to 2 minutes and you need to start the streaming operation right after creating the Stream Key.
- Use online stream encoders to create an account. For example, you can use the following encoders: Be live, OBS, One Stream, Stageten, Wirecast
For example, we want to use this method by using the One Stream encoder but the implementation process for the rest of the encoders is similar to this one.
- In this part, tap on the Instagram icon and use your identity information created in the Yellow Duck TV program to sync the stream encoder with your account.
- Now your profile will be added to the platform and you can select it to see the Upload Video or Record options. All you need to do here to upload a video is to select the option that you want.
- After uploading your video, you need to complete the necessary details. For example, you need to schedule your video and a Title and a short description. After entering the details, your video will be streamed to your account.
- And you’re done and you can stream a pre-recorded video via Instagram live.
you can also read : instagram tips for bussines
As you have probably noticed, you can easily stream a pre-recorded video via Instagram live. So any video played live on Instagram might not be necessarily live.
Also, this trick is for educational purposes and you need to be careful not to fall for cyber scammers because non-free services like hot chats might be a trap by these scammers.
Besides, you need to increase your security on social media because an Instagram hack can expose all of your information and put your safety on various social networks at risk.