If you want to restore your deleted posts on Instagram, you’re in the right place. In this article, we want to teach you how to restore deleted posts on Instagram by using three techniques.
You can use the first technique for all types of mobile phones.
The second technique is for Android users and the third technique can be used on iPhone and Apple devices. Also, increase your social media security while using Instagram to prevent getting an Instagram hack .
Check the archive section of Instagram
The first method that you can try to restore your deleted posts on Instagram is to check the archive section of Instagram because this feature hides Instagram posts instead of deleting them and you might find your old photos and videos there. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the Instagram application and click on the profile icon on the bottom right to enter your profile.
- Click on the three-line symbol and then click on the Archive option to enter the archive section.
- Click on the Stories Archive option. This will open a menu and you can select Stories or Archive Posts.
- Here, you can see a list of all the photos and videos you’ve archived, and by clicking on it, you can see more options and features.
- Tap on the content you want and tap on the three-dot symbol. To activate the post, click on the Show on Profile option to see it in your Instagram posts.
Check the File Manager (Android devices)
The second method that you can use to restore your deleted posts on Instagram is to check the File Manager on your Android device. To do this,
- Find the My Files program on your device and open it. It looks like a folder and you can find it on the main page or by searching for it.
- Click on the Internal Storage option, select the Pictures option and tap on the Instagram album to see all the photos you have taken by using Instagram.
Note that, the local save option must be enabled so that you can find the Instagram album. Also, you can’t see all of your posts here and you can only see the photos and videos you’ve taken with the Instagram camera.
Check the gallery section(iPhone devices)
The next method for restoring deleted posts on Instagram is to check your gallery on your iPhone. To do this,
- Open the Photos folder on your device and click on the Albums option next to the Search option.
- Tap on the Instagram album to view the photos and videos you’ve taken by Instagram.
Keep in mind that, just like we already mentioned, you can only find the Instagram album if the local save option is enabled on Instagram and also, you can’t take all of your photos and videos back. You can only find the photos you have taken with the Instagram camera.
How to Mute someone on Instagram?
If you don’t want to see someone’s posts or stories but you don’t want to block that person, you can use the Mute feature. Note that users don’t notice when you mute them.
By muting someone on Instagram, you will no longer see his content on your Instagram feed and his stories won’t be displayed for you. But you’re still following that person and he can see your stories and posts.
How to ignore a user’s messages and stories on Instagram?
When users that you follow on Instagram publish a new post or story, you will see them in your Instagram feed. Follow the steps below to ignore the posts and stories of a specific user.
- Open Instagram and open the page of the user that you want.
- Select the Following option on the user’s profile page and select Mute.
- By selecting the Stories option, stories of that user will be muted and by selecting the Posts option, posts of that user will be muted.
How to unmute someone on Instagram?
To unmute the messages and stories of a user, follow the steps below.
- Open the profile page of a person you have muted.
- Click on the Following option and then the Mute option.
- You can select the Posts or Stories option to unmute them.