Have you forgotten your Instagram password? Don’t worry, in this article, we will teach you how to recover your Instagram password. In the following, we will explain three methods for recovering your passcode, and also, we will talk about an alternative way so that you can keep your password in mind. Also, increase your social network’s safety because attackers can easily hack Instagram and steal your data.
How can I always remember my Instagram password?
As you already know, you need to choose long and complex passwords simply because they are more secure. But it might be hard to keep in mind all these long and complex passwords that you choose for your different social media accounts. In this case, we recommend you to use Dashlane so that you can automatically manage all of your passwords. All you need to do is to remember your Master Dashlane password. Then you can automatically log in to various websites and with just one click fill out long website forms. The good thing is that Dashlane is completely secure and you don’t have to be worried about your safety. To use Dashlane, follow the steps below:
- Download Dashlane and install it on your device.
- After running Dashlane, you can easily save and change your passwords and also automatically create strong and complex passwords.
- If you purchase the Dashlane Premium version, you will also be allowed to sync your passwords and data across all your devices.
Now you will no longer forget your passwords and you don’t have to deal with the long process of password recovery.
you can also read : how to add fake location on instagram
recover your Instagram password to Use of email
You can easily use your email address to recover your Instagram password because most Instagram accounts are registered using an email address. To do this, take the following steps:
- Open Instagram on your device to view the login page.
- Click the “Forgot password” option.
- If you face any problems on the login page, click your username and type it correctly.
- Tap on the Send Login Link option.
- Now Instagram will send a link to you via email so that you can recover your Instagram account password.
Note: if you don’t have access to that email address anymore, you can also use your phone number or Facebook account to recover your Instagram password. If you can’t use these options, you can contact your email service provider to gain access to that email account.
- Next, you need to go to your email address inbox to check the email that Instagram has sent you. Then select Reset your Instagram password.
- Log in to the browser on your device, enter and confirm your new password and to finish the process, select Reset Password.
- Now open the Instagram app on your device and use your new password to log in.
If for any reason you can’t use this method, we have other solutions for you in the following.
you can also read : instagram tips for business
Recover your Instagram password using your phone number
You can also recover your Instagram password using your phone number if you have linked your Instagram account to your phone number. To do this:
- Open the Instagram app to see the login page.
- Click on the Forgot password option.
- After seeing the trouble log in page, enter the Phone section and make sure the phone number you’re entering is correct.
- Tap the Send Login Link option.
- Now you will receive a text message from Instagram with a link to your phone number.
- Check your messages and click the link below the text to return to your Instagram account.
If you’re an Android user, you can open that link to recover your Instagram password and then use your new Instagram password to log in.
- Now you will be able to enter Instagram.
Note: if you can’t gain access to recover your password, you need to enter your profile, select Edit profile and then click Change Your Email Address.
recover your Instagram password using your Facebook account
If you have linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account, you can easily use your Facebook to recover your Instagram password. To do this:
- Open Instagram to see the login page.
- Select Forgot password.
- After seeing the Trouble log-in page, click Continue as your Facebook name.
- Now you will go to the section to open your Instagram app.