record WhatsApp calls – WhatsApp is a wonderful instant messaging application with many great features such as making voice and video calls but WhatsApp has a feature that many people don’t know about and that is recording calls.
There are several ways for recording WhatsApp calls and in the following, we will teach you to record your WhatsApp calls on iPhone and Android devices.
Also, keep in mind to protect your security and keep yourself from getting a WhatsApp hack.
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone and Android phones
There are different methods for recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone and Android devices so we’re about to explain them in separate sections. We will teach you two techniques for Android devices. You can record your WhatsApp calls by using a screen recorder or using an audio recording method.
After reading this article, you can decide which method works better for you.
Recording WhatsApp calls on Android devices ( new versions of Android )
Previously, people used to use a third-party program for recording WhatsApp calls but these kinds of applications might not support many android devices and have VoIP system problems. Therefore, we want to teach you a method to easily record WhatsApp calls by using a screen recorder. This application works on all recent versions of android devices. To do this, follow the steps below.
- If you have a screen recorder on your android device, you can use it but if you don’t have that option on your phone, you can download Screen Recorder and install it to record WhatsApp calls.
- After installing the Screen Recorder program, open its settings page and make sure it can record audio. Choose internal audio as a source if you’re Android 10. This way you don’t have to switch to speakerphone mode to record your WhatsApp calls.
- You need to choose the microphone as a source if you’re not using Android 10 and you also need to enable speakerphone mode on your WhatsApp application.
- After this, enable the screen recorder and call someone on WhatsApp. If you’re using an older version of WhatsApp, you need to activate the speaker. By using this method, you can easily record your WhatsApp calls on Android devices. Remember to stop recording after making your voice call.
Note that if you’re using Android 10, change the sound source to the microphone to use the speaker mode. Otherwise, the internal voice of your calls can not be recorded.
Recording WhatsApp calls on Android devices ( old versions of Android)
You might not be able to record WhatsApp calls on some Android devices because VoIP call recording is not enabled on all devices. In the following, you can find out if your phone supports this option or not.
- Download and install the Cube Call Recorder program and open it.
- Then open your WhatsApp application and call someone. Here a widget will be displayed on your screen. If you can’t see the widget, click on the microphone icon in the Cube Recorder application, and your recording call process starts.
- If you have problems with hearing sounds from the other side, you can click on the hamburger menu and open Recording. Now change your VoIP audio recording source to the microphone to fix this problem.
Note that you can also use this application for recording phone calls.
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone can be a little hard because iOS cares about its privacy. However, you can use this trick to record WhatsApp calls. To do this, you need a Mac device, an iPhone, and another phone that has a WhatsApp account to get connected to the Mac device for recording.
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to a Mac device. Open QuickTime and tap on the File menu. Now choose the New Audio Recording option, choose your iPhone as your source, and tap on the Record option.
- Use your iPhone to call the second device on WhatsApp and add the person that you want to your WhatsApp group call.
- Now use the second device for talking and then stop recording on QuickTime and save it to your home page.
Note that for recording WhatsApp calls, your iPhone must be connected to your Mac the whole time and all three WhatsApp members need to stay connected for you to record your WhatsApp calls.