Do you want to make WhatsApp animated stickers and share your own stickers with your friends and family? In this tutorial, you will learn to simply create any sticker that you like. Stay tuned to learn how to make WhatsApp animated stickers.
Create stickers with the Keyboard Bobble program
Keyboard Bobble is a great app that allows you to easily create stickers and upload them directly to WhatsApp. By using this app, you don’t have to edit the stickers and convert them to another format and then use another third-party application to upload them to WhatsApp.
This app enables you to use your face on pre-designed stickers and you can download it for free in the Play Store.
Create and edit stickers on the WhatsApp application
Create and edit stickers on WhatsApp without using any other applications. To create the WhatsApp stickers that you want, follow the steps below.
- Open WhatsApp
- Select a photo from your gallery
- After selecting a photo, crop the image. This will load an editor.
- You can use a brush tool, textbook, filters, and emojis to create specific stickers
- When you’re done editing, click on the tick icon to see a preview of your sticker and you can also add a custom shape to it.
- Now tap on the Add to WhatsApp option to add tags. Your tags will now appear.
The problem here is that you can create a limited number of stickers and after that, you can buy a package or watch ads to create more stickers.
Use the Sticker Maker program
One of the best ways to make WhatsApp animated stickers is to use the Sticker Maker program. If you’re looking for an easy way to make animated stickers posted on WhatsApp, you can use this app. To use this app,
- Go to the Play Store and update WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp and open a conversation page.
- Click on the emoji icon at the bottom right of your screen. If you can’t see the sticker icon, you might have to try again after a few days.
- Download the Sticker Maker app from Play Store and open it to select the Create a new sticker pack option.
- Enter the necessary details and select the Create option.
- After making your starter pack, tap the title to add a sticker.
The only problem with this app is that you can only make one sticker at a time and it doesn’t allow you to use multiple photos at once.
- First, set the tray icon and then add a sticker.
- To start creating the sticker, click on the highlighted icon and then you can select a photo from your gallery or take a new one.
- After selecting your photo, use your fingers to cut out the parts that you don’t want. As soon as you release your finger, it cuts the area that you have selected and you can see the preview.
- When you’re done, click on the Save Sticker option.
You’re allowed to add more than 30 stickers to your pack but you need at least 3 stickers to make WhatsApp animated stickers. After you’re done with creating your sticker pack, you can click on the Add option to add the pack to WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and enter a conversation page.
- Click on the emoji icon at the bottom left of your screen and click on the sticker icon at the bottom.
- Here you can see your sticker pack and you can see the list of your stickers by tapping on it.
- Now you can share your stickers with your friend and enjoy
Create WhatsApp animated stickers
We discussed the ways for creating WhatsApp animated stickers and you can use these methods to create your stickers the way you like and add them to WhatsApp. Many applications allow you to easily create emoji faces or other things. Also, make sure you keep yourself secure on social media and increase your security to prevent a WhatsApp hack . Keep in mind that our professional team is here to help you with hacking and social media security and keep you safe from all the threats on social networks. Contact us to find out more.