download on Twitter – Twitter is one of the greatest platforms that millions of people use to share their lives and ideas and communicate with the world. You can simply download videos, images, and gifs from Twitter without needing any special tool or software. Stay tuned to learn how to easily download videos, gifts, and photos on Twitter. We have divided this article into two sections.
Learn how to download Twitter videos
Learn how to download Twitter photos
How to download videos and gifs from Twitter?
- Open the gif or the video that you want to save, tap on the three-dot icon and click on the Copy Link to Tweet to copy the URL.
- In the second step, you need to type the phrase Mobile in the link before the word Twitter. For example: in the link https://twitter.com/trustsocial/status/771389935267890267, you need to place the phrase Mobile and it should look like this: https://mobile.twitter.com/trustsocial/status/771389935267890267.
- Type the link in your device’s browser, right-click on the video, and tap on the Save video as an option.
- Save the gif or the video in mp3 format on your device.
How to download photos on Twitter?
1.The first thing you need to do is to install DownAlbum on Google Chrome.
2.Enter the page that you want to download the image from. Click on the DownAlbum icon in the right corner of your browser and tap on the Normal option to download the image. (You can stop the download process by clicking on the Stop or Close option).
3.After the download process is complete, you can save the photo on your computer and This way, the photos you download will be saved in the twitterpage_files folder.
4.Note that, you can use the CTRL + S shortcut on your keyboard in windows press to save all your images. Also, you can use the COMMAND + S shortcut if you’re using MacPress Windows.
5.Now change the format of the photo from “png-Orig.” or “jpg-Orig.” to “png.” or “jpg.” Because computers can’t play photos with these types of formats.
How to download Twitter photos and videos using the Downloader website?
You can easily download the photo and the video that you want by using the Downloader website. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Twitter account and open the video that you want to download.
- Click on the arrow icon in the right corner of the video and then tap on the Copy link to the tweet option.
- Now open the Downloader website and right-click on the box that is at the top to paste the URL.
- Click on the Download option. You can also right-click on the Download option to download the video with different qualities and then select the “Save link as” option to start the download process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I download from the Downloader website?
If someone goes wrong while using the Downloader website, wait for a while and then log in again to download the video that you want.
Where are downloaded videos saved?
When you select the Download option, you will see a page that shows the different qualities of the video, and then you can decide where you want your video to be stored.
Why can’t I download some videos on Twitter?
If you can’t download a video from Twitter, it could be for the following reasons:
- The link you want to copy might be incorrect.
- The link you copy might be from a private account.
- The link you Copy might contain an image, not a video.
Can I download a Twitter video without having a Twitter account?
No, you need to have a Twitter account to be able to download the videos that you like from Twitter.
In this article, we taught you how to easily download videos, gifts, and photos on Twitter without needing any third-party applications and also answered some frequently asked questions about downloading Twitter videos. Note that, if you’re using social networks, you need to increase your safety to prevent getting a Twitter hack and protect yourself in cyberspace.
Besides, our skilled team is here to help you with hacking and social media security. Contact us to find out more.