WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging platforms on earth with millions of users and as time goes by, new features will be added to this application. In this article, we want to teach you how to create a WhatsApp link and how they work. Also, make sure you keep yourself safe on social media to prevent getting a WhatsApp hack.
How to create a WhatsApp chat invitation link?
One of the most interesting features of WhatsApp is the Click to Chat feature or invitation in Whatsapp account. WhatsApp chat feature enables the users to have a conversation with someone without having to save their number. To do this, you need to create a WhatsApp link and send it to the contact you want. Also, you’re allowed to attach a message to these links if you like.
How to create a WhatsApp link?
As we already mentioned, you can easily create a WhatsApp link for chatting and send it to the user you want without needing to save any numbers. You can use this feature on both the WhatsApp application and the WhatsApp web version. To do this, all you need to do is to add your phone number and your international country code to a standard WhatsApp link as follows:
Note: when you want to add your phone number in the international format, make sure you remove all zeros, dashes, or parentheses.
also read : how to hide your number in whatsapp
How to create a WhatsApp link with a message?
When you create a link, you can easily attach a message to the link if you want. This message is automatically typed in the chat box every time the user taps on the link. To do this, you need to encrypt the message as a URL like the following example.
Note that you can remove the phone number from the link if you want to send the message to any user that you like.
How to make an invitation link for WhatsApp groups?
WhatsApp allows the users to create groups on WhatsApp and send invitation links to other users. Anyone who clicks on these types of links will be automatically added to the group and the admin of the group is allowed to reset these links any time he likes. Note that you can only create a link or reset it if you are the administrator of that group. To create an invitation link for WhatsApp groups, follow the steps below:
- Enter the group for which you want to create an invitation link and select the three-dots icon at the top left of the screen.
- Select the Group info option and then select the Invite Via Link option.
- In this section, you can see the invitation link, other options for sharing the link with other users, and the reset button.
- Now you’re done creating the link and you can share it with contacts that you want so they can join your group.
also read : Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Web
Create link with WhatsApp link builder
Another way to create a WhatsApp link is via link builder tools. You can use these WhatsApp link builder tools to create your WhatsApp link and add it to your social networks profile. In this case, anyone can click on the link and directly contact you. This way, people can easily chat with you and it will also be much easier for you to reach more users. In addition, this method can help you increase the number of people that visit your business.
WhatsApp official link builder
WhatsApp comes with many great features. One of these features allows business owners to create their own WhatsApp link. To use this option, follow the steps below:
- First, download and install the WhatsApp business software.
- Open the app and select the three-dot icon to enter the settings.
- After entering the settings, look for the WhatsApp Business settings option and click on it.
- Select the Short Link Option to create a short link to your WhatsApp.
- Now you’re done and you can share this link on your social media so that you can easily interact with your customers.