How to add a fake location on Instagram
With the speed of increasing Instagram trends, it seems vital to use a fake location for your posts and stories on Instagram. This can have different reasons such as creating various locations for advertising your brand, sharing photos, increasing the number of visitors to your website, or even personal purposes.
The possibility of using fake locations also allows you to tag, share or even follow other tagged locations. This feature shows the importance of learning and implementing this technique for expanding your business and brand.
In this article, we will teach you how to register your favorite location on Instagram and how to add a fake location on Instagram. Also, keep in mind the importance of your social media security and protect yourself to prevent things like an Instagram hack.
read more : instagram tips for bussines
How to add a fake location on Instagram using iMyFone AnyTo software?
The easiest method that you can use for adding a fake location on Instagram is to manipulate the GPS of your device and you can easily do this by using the iMyFone AnyTo tool.
This app enables the users to manipulate your iOS system’s GPS and by following some easy steps, you can share Instagram posts with your favorite location and even use it on Facebook or Snapchat maps.
Before learning this method, it’s better to get more familiar with some of the best features of this application.
- This software allows you to simply change the GPS position or your iPhone and share this fake location on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and more.
- You can change your WhatsApp location with just one click and make people think you’re somewhere else.
- Using this app, you can create an unrealistic location on Instagram to pretend your GPS is moving. Also, you can use it to make fun of your friends.
- In addition, you can create many moves and stops on the map to make it look real.
- One of the best things about this app is that you can save fake tagged locations and use them whenever you want.
read more : instagram tips for photographers
Well, now let’s learn how to add a fake location on Instagram using the iMyFone AnyTo app:
- First, download the app and run it on your device. Then open it and select the Get Started button.
- Now use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to your computer. Here, a box will be displayed on your screen asking to confirm this connection. Select the Trust button and enter your password.
- After being connected, you will see a map image on the monitor screen and you can determine your current location on the map.
- Now you need to activate the Teleport mode that is located at the top right of the monitor screen and it’s the third option from the left. After that, choose any fake location you want on the map. Also, you can use the search bar at the top of the screen to find your specific location.
- Now it’s time to change your location. Select the Move option that is located on the left side of the box next to the screen to change the GPS location of your phone.
- Check the map to see if your location has changed and you can use this tool to save and browse all of your previous fake locations. Note that this location change will apply to all the software on your device that works with GPS.
How to add a fake location on Instagram post?
- Open Instagram and select the Add post option. Choose the photo you want and then tap Next.
- Select Add Location. This will open a box asking you to select your current location which is now the fake one. Choose your favorite location and specify it for your post.
read more : all you need to know about instagram reports
Five popular locations tagged in 2021 on Instagram
After learning how to add a fake location on Instagram, it’s not bad to know about the most popular and important locations tagged on Instagram and if your business is located near these locations, you can use these important hashtags as an unrealistic location to expand your business and gain more customers. Here’s the list:
#London (tagged more than 131 million times)
#newyork (tagged more than 98.4 million times)
#Italy ( more than 121 million times)
#France ( more than 77.6 million times)
#california (more than 8.3 million times)